Christopher Juffer received his Law Degree with High Distinction from the University of Iowa College of Law in 2009 and was elected to membership in the Order of the Coif. He is licensed to practice law in Iowa (2009) and Nebraska (2010). Chris practices primarily in the areas of taxation, estate planning and probate, business law, and real estate.
Chris is originally from Ireton, Iowa. He graduated Summa Cum Laude from Southwest Minnesota State University with a Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting. Chris is a licensed Certified Public Accountant in the State of Iowa.
- B.S., Accounting, Southwest Minnesota State University, Summa Cum Laude, 2006
- J.D., University of Iowa College of Law, with High Distinction, Order of the Coif, 2009
Courts Admitted To:
- Iowa Supreme Court
- Nebraska Supreme Court
- Iowa State Bar Association
- Pottawattamie County Bar Association
- Council Bluffs Estate Planning Council
535 West Broadway
Council Bluffs, IA 51503